The Japanese mega-brand Hitachi are in almost every home, even yours! Responsible for circuit boards, power tools and even medical equipment – Hitachi is a brand known for its reliability and affordability. It’s one of our favourite’s here at Air Con Sunshine Coast!
Their air conditioners are no different, and we have a multitude of Hitachi air conditioners in stock. Whether you’re seeking a wall-mounted solution, a ducted air conditioner or something floor mounted – there’s a Hitachi product for the job!
Hitachi Air Conditioners Are:
- Competitively priced yet still feature-rich compared with other leading Japanese designed units
- Extremely well designed and engineered – and fully backed by a 6-year product warranty
- Energy Star Qualified – meaning they’re ranked as being one of the most energy-efficient ranges costing you less to run than non-qualifying models
Let’s take a brief look at a few cooling options available from Hitachi.
Hitachi Wall Mounted
Wall-Mounted ‘Split’ systems or heat pumps combine both an indoor unit mounted on the wall and an outdoor unit installed near the building. Utilizing inverter technology for high efficiency, covering a range of room sizes, this is an increasingly popular range in Australia, and on the Sunshine Coast in particular!
In terms of suitability, these are for small or large areas e.g. individual offices, small meeting rooms, workrooms, computer rooms, studios, motel suites, reception and waiting areas, clinics and doctors’ rooms. These are less suitable for rooms with no available wall space or in large high partitioned areas.
- Designed to be extremely quiet, both indoors and outdoors
- Clean air technology filters contaminants providing relief to allergy sufferers
- High efficiency
- Human Sensor – S Range
- The system provides personal room comfort control using a remote to modify room temperature, fan speed and the operating mode
- Cost effective due to ease of installation and servicing
- 5 Year Warranty on parts and labour for added peace of mind
Hitachi air conditioners are very quiet. The quietest we stock (RAS-25YHA) has a sound level of only 22dBA on their lowest mode (that’s quieter than a soft whisper). Your air conditioner will operate between low and medium fan speed most of the time. This is where it’s very important to be quiet and where Hitachi excels.
Hitachi air conditioners all come standard with the Nano Titanium Pre-Filter. The pre-filter which covers the entire air inlet to stop dust and other particles from entering is also coated with nano titanium. The two-stage action of nano titanium in both the pre-filter and the purifying filter ensures that bacteria and odours are removed from the air.
In addition, there’s Powerful Wasabi Sanitizing! It may seem surprising but the wasabi often seen with sushi has a powerful sanitizing effect! Hitachi’s unique Nano Titanium Wasabi air-purifying filter is coated with wasabi-modified Nano Titanium particles to firmly catch and deactivate bacteria, allergens, mould and odours! Using the action of the nano titanium catalyst which is 1/200 the size of regular antibacterial and Wasabi agents, microbes are captured and effectively neutralized to provide a powerful deodorizing effect.
Ducted Split System
Hitachi Concealed Ducted units or ‘Split’ systems consist of an outdoor unit and an indoor unit installed in the ceiling space. Air is distributed from the indoor unit by a duct to one or more air vents. With convenient thermostat control, heating, cooling or auto settings are available at your fingertips.
Attributes and Benefits
- Where people remain stationary e.g. at work areas in offices or tables in restaurants air vents can be positioned for even air conditioning and optimum comfort. Unobtrusive design with a range of grilles and diffusers to match room décor.
- Fresh air is a requirement in commercial premises. With these systems, fresh air can easily be introduced and mixed in with the conditioned air
- Several rooms can be air-conditioned by one indoor unit and zoning is available as an option. Zoning allows you to control which rooms you want to air condition at any particular time, aiding efficiency.
- Considered to be the quietest air conditioning choice as the indoor unit is situated above the ceiling and well away from the users
- Air outlets are quick and easy to install, and can be moved relatively easily should air distribution requirements change in the future.
- A wall-mounted thermostat provides convenient control.
The Hitachi ducted system is easily installed and comes with a good guarantee and warranty from the manufacturer.